Will the police department watch my house when I am away on vacation? Closed House Service


The Palm Beach Police Department offers a "Closed House" service.  Before leaving town, whether for a short vacation or for the entire season, call the department's non-emergency number (561-838-5454) to register for this free service or follow the link below to complete the convenient online form or printable Closed House PDF form

When you call, the Telecommunicator will take down pertinent information which will be provided to the officers who patrol your street. Officers will check your house periodically throughout the day and night to insure that it is secure in your absence. When you return to town, call 561-838-5454 to cancel the service. There's no need to re-register each time you leave town. Simply call the Palm Beach Police Department to let us know you wish to activate the service.  

Closed House Printable PDF Form

Closed House Online Reporting Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of police report?
2. Where is the Palm Beach Police Department located?
3. What phone number should I use to contact the Palm Beach Police Department?
4. How can I obtain a parking permit?
5. What information do I need to register my residential or business alarm?
6. I need fingerprints taken for employment, travel, other reasons.
7. Will the police department watch my house when I am away on vacation? Closed House Service
8. Do you offer security surveys?
9. I need a police officer to provide private service at my home or business.
10. How can I apply for a position with the department?
11. Where can I pay a parking citation I received in Palm Beach?
12. How can I Dispute a Parking Ticket
13. I am dissatisfied about my recent contact with a Palm Beach Police Officer, what can I do?
14. How do I find the Town Code of Ordinances?
15. I would like information about Palm Beach Police & Fire Foundation Citizen's or Teen Academy.
16. What to do when stopped by a police officer?
17. What to do when stopped by a Police Officer while driving
18. Submit Residential or Business Contact Information to the Palm Beach Police Department.
19. How can I be placed on the Emergency Re-Entry List for Storm Emergencies?