Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Palm Beach Police Department Records Unit is responsible for:
Responding to public records requests under the provisions of the Florida Public Records Act (FSS 119.07)
Any Offense Reports* involving criminal activity with suspect information may be subject to being excised, depending on whether or not the case has been closed and/or until such time as the status of any other judicial actions have been ascertained. Other reports and documents, by their sensitive natures, may not be public records and cannot be released per a variety of Florida State Statutes.
Our Records Custodian will provide individual report release related guidance as requested or needed in person or by calling 561-838-5480 or visiting us in the Main Lobby of the Police Department at 345 S. County Road, Palm Beach, FL 33480
Citizen-initiated inquiries for criminal history checks should be addressed to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Further information about these services can be obtained by going to http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/ or calling (850) 410-8109.
Notice: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Fla. Stat. 668.6076, History.-s, 1, ch. 2006-232.
Please describe the public records you wish to receive. In order to expedite the search for the records, please be as specific as possible.
The Town will respond to this request withing two (2) working days.
By clicking "I agree," you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be "Signed" in the sense of a traditional paper document and 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you agree that your "electronic signature" is valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Please contact the Records Unit at for requirements regarding the release of any juvenile information.
Accident Reports are confidential and not considered public record until 60 days after the date of the accident. Prior to the conclusion of the 60-day waiting period, accident reports will be released only to the following:
• A party involved in the crash (photo identification required);
• The legal representative of a party involved in the crash (Florida Bar number required);
• The licensed insurance agent of a party involved in the crash, or a party who has applied for insurance coverage (Florida license number required);
• A person under contract to provide claims or underwriting information to a qualifying insurance company(name of insurance company required);
• A prosecuting authority (Florida Bar number required);
• A representative of a radio or television station licensed by the FCC, a newspaper qualified to publish legal notices, or a free newspaper of general circulation which qualifies under Statute 316.066(3)(C) (name of radio station, television station or newspaper required, along with proof of free distribution, if applicable); or
• A state or federal agency representative who is authorized by law to have access to these reports. All required credentials or identification must be reviewed by a Records Assistant prior to the report's release.
First 10 pages free; each additional page $.05. Contact Records Assistant if any research requires more than ½ hour as requestor will be charged the hourly rate of the Records Assistant plus $.15 per page.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field