Whom should I contact about my transport bill?

The Department contracts with a third-party billing agency, EMS Management and Consultants, Inc., for emergency transport billing. You may access information via their online patient portal at https://emsbilling.com/patient/ or call 800-814-5339 to speak with a representative.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a copy of an incident report?
2. How do I order a Knox Box?
3. Do you provide CPR / AED classes?
4. Does the Fire Rescue Department install/inspect child safety car seats?
5. Whom should I contact about my transport bill?
6. When I call 911, why do multiple units respond?
7. Why does a fire truck come when I call for an ambulance?
8. How do I report a leaking or broken fire hydrant?
9. May I schedule a visit to the fire station or have the Fire Rescue Department visit my home?
10. What are the requirements to become a firefighter?
11. May I do Community Service at a fire station or through the fire department?
12. Does the Fire Rescue Department fill private pools with water?
13. Will the Fire Rescue Department come to my residence to change the batteries in my smoke detector?
14. How do I access the Fire Rescue Department's webpage?