The Town is continuing with the implementation of the Inflow and Infiltration Phase One. The Town’s contractor, Insituform Technologies, Inc., will be lining the sanitary gravity sewer mains throughout the Town. The length of time the contractor will be working on any one street will vary depending on the length of pipe to be lined. The contractor will be working on the streets indicated below between September 18th – September 22nd. To minimize road closures, please refrain from parking on the following streets on the designated dates below:
- Mediterranean Road: Monday September 18th
- 100 & 300 Block of Brazilian Ave: Tuesday September 19th
- 400 Block of Brazilian Ave: Wednesday September 20th
- S County Road & Worth Ave: Thursday September 21st
- Worth Ave and S. County Road: Friday September 22nd
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Burgoon, Construction & Right-of-Way Manager for the Town at (561) 838-5440.