Continuing on Monday, November 7, 2022, the Town, through its contractor, Ranger Construction, will be milling and resurfacing Phase 2 South Undergrounding Via Agape North to Clarendon Avenue and a portion of Phase 3 South on South Ocean Boulevard from South County Road North to Gulfstream Road. Please see the updated schedule.
• Phase 1 (Green) - Milling and resurfacing of South Ocean Boulevard from South County Road to Gulfstream Road - Completed
• Phase 2 (Purple) - Milling and resurfacing of Via Vizcaya, Via Serena, Clarendon Road - Completed
• Phase 3 (Light Blue) - Milling and resurfacing of Via Bellaria, Via Del Lago - Completed
• Phase 4 (Yellow) – Milling and resurfacing of Algoma Road, Kings Road, Woodbridge Road - Completed
• Phase 5 (Brown) – Milling and resurfacing of Regents Park, November 16th thru November 18th
• Phase 6 (Light Green) - Milling and resurfacing of Parc Monceau, Via Agape, Old South Ocean Boulevard - Completed
• Phase 7 (Magenta) – Milling and resurfacing of A1A from Via Agape to Regents Park, (south bound lane) November 7th thru November 10th
• Phase 8 (Red) - Via Palma Improvements, October 10th thru November 18th
• Phase 9 (Blue) - Milling and resurfacing of A1A from Woodbridge Clarendon, November 13th thru November 15th
**SEE ATTACHED MAPS FOR REFERENCE**
**PLEASE BE SURE YOUR HEDGES ARE TRIMMED TO
BEHIND THE EDGE OF THE PAVEMENT PRIOR TO THE
MILLING AND PAVING OF YOUR STREET**
Vegetation collection in this zone is scheduled on Fridays. Yard Trash crews will be in place by 8:00am to start collections. During the milling and paving on your street, Public Works asks all landscapers not to place vegetation in the road right-of-way. All vegetation should be hauled away by landscapers.
Public Works is asking for cooperation from property owners and landscapers to make this project go as quickly as possible. It will be extremely helpful to avoid parking in the road right-of-way on the days of milling and paving. The paving will not adhere to tires and will not be tracked onto driveways.
Please be advised, this schedule is subject to change pending weather conditions and will be updated accordingly.