Beginning this month, Kimley-Horn, the Town’s undergrounding program design contractor will verify the locations of FPL meters within the Phase 6 construction zones. This is the first step to design the project in these areas recently funded by the Town Council.
The Town will proactively send post cards to each address, post notices to our websites, send emails and provide the information to local associations and the press attempting to notify property owners of the planned activity.
During the November site visits, Kimley Horn employees will wear yellow vests and carry their company business cards as identification.
• Who: Town Vendor – Kimley Horn, Project Engineering Employees
• What: Electric Meter Reviews (brief and non-intrusive)
• When: November 11, 2019 – December 20, 2019
• Why: To document the location of electric meters. (The meters will not be opened.)
• Where: On-Site visit outside homes. (Owners are not required to be present for the inspection.)
o Phase 6 North: Kawama Lane & Chateaux Drive heading north to North Woods Road
o Phase 6 South: Seaspray Avenue heading north to Sunset Avenue
Additionally, we are requesting property owners in Phase 6 to provide Town staff with contact information permitting us to deliver project updates and discuss utility placements, when necessary. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-838-5410 to provide your contact information or ask questions.