- Strategic Priority: Community Culture and Character
- Permits and Licenses
Permits and Licenses
Please find details for all the permits and licenses issued by the Town. The list is presented below in two forms: by category or alphabetically.
PERMITS BY CATEGORY
- Town-Observed Legal Holidays (revised for 2023/2024)
- Information How to Schedule an Inspection (New scheduling cut-off time!)
- Fee Schedule
- Checklist Condominium Renovation Plan
- Checklist Demolition Package
- Checklist Generator Permits
- Checklist 1 & 2 Unit Dwelling
- Construction and Demolition Debris Information SWA
- Information Conditional/Temporary CO Requirements
- Information on Institute for Regional Conservation - Natives for your Neighborhood
- Information Shutter, Window, Door Permitting Guidelines
- Information When is a Permit Required?
- Information You have just received a permit, now what?
- Information You are at the end of your construction project, now what?
- Fire Hydrant Water Flow Report
- 1 and 2 Unit Dwelling Checklist
- Demolition Checklist (To be submitted with application for demolition. All items are required).
- Notice of Approved Demolition (to be mailed to all property owners within 300 feet of the demo site).
- Notice Affidavit (this affidavit must be submitted to the Town before your permit may be picked up).
- Demolition Conditions of Approval - these conditions will be attached to each permit when issued.
- "Three Strike" Construction Parking and Construction Site Management Program and Affidavit
- Application Construction Permit (Revised)
- Application Revision - To revise plans to an existing permit. Two sets of plans must be submitted with form.
- Application Annual Facilities Permit
- Application Technical Inspection Permit
- Contractor Registration Form
- Flood Plain Development Permit Information
- Flood Plain Development Permit FAQ
- Flood Plain Development Permit Submission Requirements
- Application Flood Plain Development Permit (Standard Permit Application)
- FEMA Website
- Determine your flood zone
- FEMA’S Substantial Improvement Checklist
- Notice of Work on Existing Buildings in SFHA
- Notice of Substantial Improvement Determination - Owner's Acknowledgement
- A Process Improvement Presentation and a link to the meeting audio/video is here
- Development Review Calendar January 2023 thru July 2023
- Development Review Calendar July 2023 thru January 2024 (Updated 05/18/23)
- (Updated 5/19/23)
- (Updated 05/23/23)
- Certificate of Mailing (USPS Form 3665 and instructions)
- Development Review Checklist (Updated 05/23/23)
- Town of Palm Beach Landscape Legend (Updated 06/27/23)
PERMITS BY ALPHABETICAL ORDER
Certificate of Appropriateness - Landmarks Preservation
Charitable Solicitation Permit
Closing Out Sales Application
Commericial Motion Picture
Construction Parking Permit (Right-of-Way Application)
Construction Permit Application