Please visit TownofPalmBeachMarina.com to make a dockage inquiry or for more information.
The only public marina on the island of Palm Beach, the Town Marina has been providing berthing for power and sail yachts up to 260’ in length since the 1940s. Just north of the Everglades Golf Course. An extensive reconstruction converted the old "Town Docks" into a world-class superyacht center and reopened on November 1, 2021, welcoming vessels ranging in length from 60' to 294' amid four docks - Peruvian, Australian, Brazilian, and Royal Palm.
The Town Marina is centrally located and only a short distance away from West Palm Beach, which has a multitude of fine restaurants, bars, and shops. Our island location places you within walking distance of the world-famous Worth Avenue. For those looking to leave their yacht and travel further afield, the marina is closely located to main transport links including I-95 and the Palm Beach International Airport, and railways to Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
The 84 -slip marina features the following:
- State of the art engineering
- Bellingham concrete floating dock system
- Wide and deep slips to facilitate superyachts
- Expanded shore power with up to 480 V, 200 amps power per slip
- High-speed wireless internet
- High-capacity, in-slip pump-out
- 16-foot wide main pier with extra-wide finger piers
- Stable, high freeboard
- Cart and porter concierge services
- Gated docks with access control system
- State-of-the-art lighting
- Security cameras throughout
- Sustainable operations that protect the environment
- New Marina office
- Three new Mediterranean style amenity buildings with shower facilities and lounge
- Five miles south of Palm Beach Inlet
For more information please contact the dockmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 561-838-5463.