Select either the release date for specific notices or select the blue linked information below. FAQs may be found here:
|June 5, 2020|
The COVID-19 Workplace Guide, available here, provides comprehensive resources to employees for workplace related information affected by the pandemic with three primary topics to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
|May 14, 2020||Guidance for employees regarding procedures for sick leave, personal travel and/or absences, and reporting of contraction and/or exposure to COVID-19.|
|April 29, 2020|
|April 22, 2020||Workplace Standards for COVID-19 including face coverings, social distancing, and other safety standards.|
|April 13, 2020||Online Training via Target Solutions for Employees|
|April 13, 2020||Essential Employee Resources for Challenging Times|
|April 9, 2020||Employee Notice regarding wearing face coverings and other protective measures at work|
|April 6, 2020||CIGNA Check Your Symptoms and Risk for COVID-19|
|March 31, 2020||Release of Administrative Procedure 1-20-7 Emergency FMLA Leave and Sick Pay Pursuant to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020|
|March 27, 2020||Employees are encouraged to update their beneficiaries with ICMA-RC and log-in to your online account today. www.icmarc.org/login|
|March 26, 2020||Wellness Resources to Help You Stay Healthy|
Reminders for calling out sick and return to work procedures, and update to include:
Message from the Town Manager regarding closure of Town facilities and offices, and activation of non-essential or essential employees.
Special Offer for Grocery Delivery Credit
(1) Employee Assistance Program Coronavirus Resources
(2) Easy Step-by-Step Instructions for Signing Up with Telehealth via MyCigna
· Reminder, enroll with Telehealth services.
· Town Employee Information Website
Prevention is key! Routine cleaning of workspace; Hand washing or 60% sanitizer use; Social distancing
Employees need to notify HR by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (227-6322) if they have or have been exposed to COVID-19
· Employees need to notify HR if they are or plan to travel abroad.
· Cigna will cover COVID-19 testing at no cost if enrolled in the Town’s health insurance.
· CDC protocols for proper hand washing.
· Insurance benefits provide Telehealth services. Enrollment information.
· Amendment to Return to Work policy, medical authorization required after absent three (not five) or more days
· Stay home if not feeling well.